Here at Impact we sincerely believe that by teaching a unique balance of skill development, mental competitiveness and toughness we provide our players with the keys to winning games and the confidence to handle whatever life throws at them. In congruence with these skills, we also try to help our players recognize their individual abilities by leading them to not only cultivate their abilities in the present, but creating a player that is much more capable of growth in the future.
Parents are an important supporter of this process and we understand that it is not always easy to allow someone else to give your daughter(s) the guidance and direction. But rest assured - Impact's process and coaches methods are always aiming for the highest standards for your daughter(s) and the direction they will receive is always with pure intention.
Our team appreciates your willingness to cooperate with us as we help give your daughters the best sports education possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. To learn more about the programs we offer, league and lesson information and costs associated with Impact, please reference our "Play Now" page.
- Entry fee at all facilities.
- NO Outside food or drinks allowed.
- NO Coolers allowed.
- PLAYERS may bring a sack lunch in their backpack.
- ONLY WATER allowed inside all playing areas.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Electrical outlets may not be used.
- SMOKING is not allowed inside or on the grounds of any facility.
- SEATING: Spectators need to bring non-marking chairs to most events