Club and National Programs
Impact Dynamic Training's Programs are designed to develop firm foundation of every player while working to establish court awareness, team functionality and skill specializations. We start our players as early as 2nd grade and will work with players all the way through their high school career if they so desire.
We, as club coaches and skills specific trainer, aim to grow and apply our knowledge and experience by providing unparalleled quality and discipline with individualized method to each player and the team we coach.
Below is the form for AAU team/tryouts, as well as, private lessons, and/or kid camps.
Club Level Spring Power League Tournament Schedule:
12u, 13u and 14u: April 15, April 29, May 20, June 3-4
15u, 16u, and 17/18u: April 15, April 30, May 21, JUne 3-4
MJVBA Championships: June 3-4 (all age division)
Club Fee: Spring Season
12 & under: $565
16’s & 17s/18’s: $745
*Additional Gear Cost: $125 - jersey, practice t-shirts, etc. (new spring players only)
Regional Team Tournament Schedule:
April 22-23, April May 6-7, May 20-21, June 3-4,
June 16-18 Asics Jr. National Championships - For selected Regional teams only!
Season Length: April to June 2 practices per week + 1-2 Position training (Sundays during off weekend)
Regional Fee: Spring Season
*Additional Gear Cost: $125 jerseys, practice t-shirt, etc.
Season Length: December to June 2 practices per week + 1-2 Position training (Sundays during off weekend) Play in open division in winter – January, February & March; Super regional tourneys in April & May; Asics Jr. Nat’l Champ. in June Up to 23 total play dates
National Fee per Player:
National 14s: $2200
National 15-16s: $2350
National 17/18s: $2500
If for some reason you decide you no longer want to play for Impact Dynamic Volleyball Club, the following is our refund policy:
1. Tryout fee is non refundable. Therefore, no refund will be given.
2. Commitment deposit is non refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. No refunds will be given after individual team fee payments have been made.
4. Refunds will only be given based on medical reasons or other extenuating circumstances such as season ending injury with the approval of the director. This is prorated – 40% refund before Jan.16, 25% refund then after.
Private Instruction is available for all middle school and high school players. Lessons are open to all players, not just present Impact Players. Our knowledgeable and experienced coaching staff can provide you the individual training needed to enhance and tweak your skills and to help you understand your role and responsibilities in the court. Our coaches can help you improve in all aspects: passing, blocking, hitting, serving, setting, and defense. Please remember that all lessons package must be used within 3 months of initial start date.
Volleyball Lesson prices are as follow:
- 1 hr private lesson = $45 Impact Player / $55 Non Impact Player
- 1 hr semi-private lesson = $30/player / $35/player (2 - 3 athletes)
- 1 hr training group lesson = $25/player (4 - 6 athletes)
Private lesson packages are also available:
- 6 Lessons = $270 current players / $330 non impact player
- 9 Lessons = $405 current player / $495 non impact player
- 12 Lessons = $540 current player / $660 non impact player
Coaches: Kelly, Keilahna
Private lesson or group training with Rey Castillo
- 1 hr private lesson = $50 Current Player / $70 non Impact Player
- 1 hr semi-private lesson = $30/player (2 - 3 players) / $35 non Impact Player
- 1 hr training group lesson = $25/player (4 - 6 players) / $30 non Impact Player
Private lesson package with Rey Castillo:
- 6 Lessons = $300 current players / $420 non impact player ($20 off)
- 9 Lessons = $450 current player / $630 non impact player ($30 off)
- 12 Lessons = $600 current player / $840 non impact player ($40 off)