Club and National Programs
Impact Dynamic Training's Programs are designed to develop firm foundation of every player while working to establish court awareness, team functionality and skill specializations. We start our players as early as 2nd grade and will work with players all the way through their high school career if they so desire.
We, as club coaches and skills specific trainer, aim to grow and apply our knowledge and experience by providing unparalleled quality and discipline with individualized method to each player and the team we coach.
2017 AAU INFORMATION - SPRING SEASON
Parent &Players Informational Meeting: Wednesday March 1 @ 6:00p
Pre-Tryout Open Gym: Sunday March 12 from 4:30-6:00p
Tryout Dates: Must pre-register at www.impactdynamictraining.net Tryout fee: $45 pre-registered player; $50 walk-in (non-refundable); $30 all returning winter players
12s & 13s (6th & 7th gr): March 14 Time: 5:30p - 7:30p
14s & 15s: March 16 Time: 7:00p - 9:30p
16s - 18s: March 17 Time: 6:30p - 9:00p (Team play: March 19 from 6:00p – 8:00p)
***All players must be AAU member. Go to: aauvolleyball.org
12 & Under: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2004 or who are currently in 6th grade 13 & Under: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2003 or who are currently in 7th grade 14 & Under: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2002 or who are currently in 8th grade 15 & Under: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2001 16 & Under: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2000 17 & Under: Players who were born on or after September 1, 1999 18 & Under: Players who were born on or after September 1, 1998 or are current HS students
12u & 13u – March 16 - must email by 5:00p 14u & 15u – March 18 - must email by 12:00p 16u & 17/18u – March 20 - must email by 12:00p *To accept team placement. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring in the first day of Tryout.
1. Tryout fee: $45 (all age group)
2. Must have a hardcopy of AAU membership & Copy of birth certificate (new players only)
3. Returning Players must still be pre-registered online.
4. Gym shoes, kneepad and water bottle
Club Level Spring Power League Tournament Schedule:
12u, 13u and 14u: April 15, April 29, May 20, June 3-4
15u, 16u, and 17/18u: April 15, April 30, May 21, JUne 3-4
MJVBA Championships: June 3-4 (all age division)
Club Fee: Spring Season
12 & under: $565
16’s & 17s/18’s: $745
*Additional Gear Cost: $125 - jersey, practice t-shirts, etc. (new spring players only)
Regional Team Tournament Schedule:
April 15-16, April 29-30, May 6-7, May 20-21, June 3-4,
June 16-18 Asics Jr. National Championships - For selected Regional teams only!
Season Length: April to June 2 practices per week + 1-2 Position training (Sundays during off weekend)
Regional Fee: Spring Season
*Additional Gear Cost: $125 jerseys, practice t-shirt, etc.
Season Length: December to June 2 practices per week + 1-2 Position training (Sundays during off weekend) Play in open division in winter – January, February & March; Super regional tourneys in April & May; Asics Jr. Nat’l Champ. in June Up to 23 total play dates
National Fee per Player:
National 14s: $2200
National 15-16s: $2350
National 17/18s: $2500
If for some reason you decide you no longer want to play for Impact Dynamic Volleyball Club, the following is our refund policy:
1. Tryout fee is non refundable. Therefore, no refund will be given.
2. Commitment deposit is non refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. No refunds will be given after individual team fee payments have been made.
4. Refunds will only be given based on medical reasons or other extenuating circumstances such as season ending injury with the approval of the director. This is prorated – 40% refund before Jan.16, 25% refund then after.
Private Instruction is available for all middle school and high school players. Lessons are open to all players, not just present Impact Players. Our knowledgeable and experienced coaching staff can provide you the individual training needed to enhance and tweak your skills and to help you understand your role and responsibilities in the court. Our coaches can help you improve in all aspects: passing, blocking, hitting, serving, setting, and defense. Please remember that all lessons package must be used within 3 months of initial start date.
Volleyball Lesson prices are as follow:
- 1 hr private lesson = $45 Impact Player / $55 Non Impact Player
- 1 hr semi-private lesson = $30/player / $35/player (2 - 3 athletes)
- 1 hr training group lesson = $25/player (4 - 6 athletes)
Private lesson packages are also available:
- 6 Lessons = $270 current players / $330 non impact player
- 9 Lessons = $405 current player / $495 non impact player
- 12 Lessons = $540 current player / $660 non impact player
Coaches: Kelly, Keilahna
Private lesson or group training with Rey Castillo
- 1 hr private lesson = $50 Current Player / $70 non Impact Player
- 1 hr semi-private lesson = $30/player (2 - 3 players) / $35 non Impact Player
- 1 hr training group lesson = $25/player (4 - 6 players) / $30 non Impact Player
Private lesson package with Rey Castillo:
- 6 Lessons = $300 current players / $420 non impact player ($20 off)
- 9 Lessons = $450 current player / $630 non impact player ($30 off)
- 12 Lessons = $600 current player / $840 non impact player ($40 off)